Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bah

Well, today I saw a man walking with a gorgeous green parrot perched calmly and happily on his shoulder.
I like parrots.
A lot. But so, I'm afraid, do the cats.
Otherwise a mysterious case of acute pancreatitis has been keeping me occupied.
While it in return seems to continue to ignore the very expensive pills I've been prescribed for it.
It has just about a week to go away before the new semester starts.
Very little knitting is being done.
But the cats are happy, healthy, and very, very cuddly.

7 comments:

Knitelly said...

Oh bah indeed, sounds very painful. Do hope you get better soon.

Batty said...

I hope you feel better soon! The cats want you to get better too, that's why they're so cuddly. Kitty love is the best medicine.

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness. How icky. I'm a few days late in writing, so I hope you're feeling much better by now. And I do have something to cheer you up, too...

Jocerane said...

I love parrots too! My granny had one when I was a child, grey and red. He was speaking very well. My aunt gave him to the house-keeper after the death of my gran-father, because he was imitating him , and it was as if he was still in the house!

Eileen said...

Feel better very soon. Your boys look as gorgeous as ever, tell them to share all their healthy vibes with you.

--Eileen

Unknown said...

I hope this comment is no longer applicable and that you are feeling well again, but in case you're not: I hope you get better soon. Take care and snuggle with your cats.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling much, much better, doing very well in your classes and back to blogging soon. I miss your project updates and kitty's playful antics.

Take Care