Saturday, November 03, 2007

The cat cave

Of all the places they have to chose from the cats very much prefer their cardboard box.

In my odd little home there are a few surprising little details and "fun" little solutions.
One being the way the bathroom was extended into the living room to make space for a shower. Creating a perfect platform for cats to watch and sleep under the ceiling slope.
With easy access to running and roaring on the beams.

And I wonder why I ever bothered to knit a kitty pi when all I had to do was buy a printer and hand over the box it came in.

4 comments:

Batty said...

That's brilliant! Our cats also love cardboard boxes, and the location you picked would make any cat happy. For some reason, Merlin and Morgana are utterly obsessed with the ceiling.

The ceiling
It's so appealing
I've got this feeling
About the ceiling...

: )

Anonymous said...

If I were cat-sized, I think it would be a great amount of fun to seek out all of the secret spots in the apartment and go about making my own hidden lairs. Maybe I'm strange, but I have been tempted to set up an office in our one little closet, behind all the racks of clothing, just because it is a hidden little place.

I wonder what goes on in the minds of cats. And in my own, as well.

Are you feeling better? There is a small something for you waiting to be mailed. Hopefully within the next few weeks. Because you know by now how horrid I am about sending things in a timely manner.

Birte said...

Awww.. The pictures of the two cats looking out of the box are so cute!

leo said...

your cats really know how to pose. they are soo cute!! congrats on all the wonderful things. take care.