Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My brain needs its beauty sleep

I've slept like sh*t these past few nights, and I have no clue why.
And after class today I had a job interview with big pharma co, which came as a bit of a surprise. A bit too much of a surprise.
So I was wearing knee-high turqoise suede boots and unruly hair and funny shirt dress to job interview with very big pharma co Sales and Marketing Manager, who was very correct and white-shirted.
And I was of course underslept and unprepared, as the job-mediator had forgotten to give me the correct date and time, and called me the very last moment, and I had not expected to go to any job interviews anywhere today - or even this week.
I remember talking about rarely taking the train, and labelling the Metro as a non-train.
And then I talked a bit about knitting too.
And cats, probably, well, most likely.
And... Oh, yes, I did make sure to mention I got a fine on the Metro this morning.
Which is of course important for a future, potential employer to know.
I'm an underslept fool.
Or my brain just needs its beauty sleep.
I would have liked that nice assistant's job, though, but they probably test on animals, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a funny post, but oh dear. Hope you get some good news out of it!