Monday, April 30, 2007

There is hope

I have hand delivered my beautiful machine to a friend, who claims that one of his colleagues is a well known wizard when it comes to help the Apple-kind into remembering where they put their hard drive.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.
All the way to the exam office, where, hopefully, there will be another wellknown wizard when it comes to help rather overworked students into sitting their exam this term in spite of lost hard disks.
I'll worry about the other papers on the disk another day.
When I have a verdict from the tech wizard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Well, tech wizards can work wonders, this is for sure. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. This morning after yoga our computer could not find itself, but it has since recovered. Hope!