Thursday, January 04, 2007

And now I have the evidence

The cats are bad.
First Vincents "eats" my lovely, red mohair (which has been reduced from Branching-Out-to-be to cat-chew-toy).
(You will have to imagine the loud, happy snorting and grunting)

Then Laurenz eats the cake I bought myself earlier today to soothe my underslept mind with a bit of sugar (and forgot about).
And so, even I got a YouTube account. Having cats make you do strange things.
However the bad quality makes me consider a new mobile....

1 comment:

EGJ said...

That is so hilarious, we had to watch it twice...! I love the final "shot" where the cat seems to be jumping into the camera. Definitely worth getting a Youtube account for, I'd say. But then I'm prejudiced, having two very bad cats myself. What breed are these? Orientals?