Saturday, July 14, 2007

Order

Not so much order in the orderly sense as in "Order of the Phoenix".
I thought I would wait a while before going to see it, but I couldn't and am going to in less than two hours!
It is a very nice thing being able to decide absolutely singlehandedly and - headedly how to spend your Saturday.
I could do more bucket laundry and dishes and some tidying and cleaning.
And I may do a bit of that later.
But first I'm going to watch a movie!
The cats really would prefer I spent those hours feeding them tuna and gently rubbing their ears, but democracy rules here, and votes are distributed by weight, which is both objective and sensible - and does not discriminate between cats or human - yet this does mean their votes only count for 6% per nose.
So I'd better get my things together and get going before my ticket is given to someone else.
Who does not waste precious time discussing democracy with their cats.
And, yes, I do have a Time-Turner. I'm still on hold with customer support, though, as I cannot get it to work.
But it's pretty.
And just a tiny bit silly.

No comments: