Friday, May 11, 2007

High on crackers

I've baked crackers.
Just because I could.

And because I felt a need for something crunchy while writing like a mad woman trying to make up for lost time and lost hard disk.
I am trying to do some sort of stream of consciousness-kind of writing, hoping that it is all stored on my hard drive.
If I don't think too much or too hard while writing, it may all come out.
If not I'll switch to hard thinking - and much of it.
In the meantime the crackers are incredible.
Crunchy and a just a bit crumbly and very, very delicious.
And fun to make. And easy. And quick.
And strangely meditative once I got to the cutting and pricking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they sound good. Any chance you could post the recipe after you've finished your papers? Also, I love your tablecloth tunic. Good luck with the papers!

Rachael

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious. I would also love the recipe. Your scones were a huge hit around here.

Hope that the school work is not too stressful and that you're able to remember what you've written.