Thursday, May 31, 2007

Female Intuition vs. Tech Support: 1-0

It worked!
It really, really worked.
The package was delivered shortly before noon.
And now my Powerbook is once again humming happily.
Watching the post-install countdown to restart was extremely nervewrecking.
If I were a nailbiter, I wouldn't need any dinner. For a few days.

So I guess this is 1-0 to Female Intuition vs. Tech Support
The nice young man at AppleSupport wasn't exactly convinced, but still happy to play along and send me the upgrade.
And I promised to let him know if I was right.
And I was.
And I will.

I need to go get some ice cream!
I got a bit hot and bothered by all the excitement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Love the Kitties and your website. Good luck with your classes. The kitties are the best tech help assts. (with a little tuna).

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Hooray for female intuition!

Now go get yourself some ice cream. And recover some Peanut Butter.